Madagascar eVisa fee includes the Government fee and the Service fee. The service fee is charged for our assistance, 24h professional support, and processing time guarantee. Madagascar eVisa fee can be paid online via Credit/Debit Card.
1. Service Fee
|Normal (USD) ||Emergency (USD) ||Rush (USD) |
|US$ 59.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 79.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 99.00 per applicant |
- Normal: The soonest time your eVisa can be delivered is 3 business days after your documents provided. We assure that your visa will be delivered on time for your trip.
- Emergency: For those who would like to get a Madagascar eVisa within 1 business days.
- Rush: For those who would like to get a Madagascar eVisa within 5 business hours.
2. Government Fee
Depending on the type of visa, government fee is different as below:
|Types of eVisa||Government Fee (USD)||Nationality|
|Madagascar 30-day eVisa||US$ 37|
All of eligible countries.
|Madagascar 60-day eVisa||US$ 45||All of eligible countries but except Afghanistan, Bangladesh, China, Comoros, Congo, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Yemen. |
There are currently 240 nationalities and territories that can apply for Madagascar eVisa. Check here for eligible countries.
Be noted that payment of the government fee will be made upon arrival in high priority at the eVisa desk.
- International travellers whose objective of visiting Madagascar is recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, or attend a conference can apply for Madagascar eVisa or Madagascar visa online.
- Applicant's passport should have at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Madagascar. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Not available for Diplomatic/Official Passport or Travel Document Holders
- Not available to people endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each person should have a separate passport
- You are allowed to stay in Madagascar for a maximum of 30 days from the date of entry if you are applying for Madagascar 30-day eVisa.
- You are allowed to stay in Madagascar for a maximum of 60 days from the date of entry if you are applying for Madagascar 60-day eVisa.
There are currently 8 eligible ports in Madagascar that Madagascar eVisa holders can enter as below by airplane:
- Sainte Marie
- Nosy Be Fascene
- Fort Dauphin
You can only enter Madagascar by airplane arriving in these eligible ports of entry.